Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

This is what it is all about. Wonderful children, Husband that spoil me and family. I had a wonderful Mothers Day/weekend Saturday Matt took care of the kids and I was able to have the day to myself to relax, get a pedicure and shop with Stacy. It has been a long time since I was able to enjoy a whole day to myself. Here are some pictures from Sunday Mothers Day that I took with my new camera that I got from my hubby and kido's. Since I broke my other one. Cole and Mya also made me a stepping stone with their hand prints I absolutely love it!!! Cole made me a picture with flowers that are his hand prints and a wonderful card. I love my handmade gifts they are so special.

Waiting for a table at Olive Garden for Mothers Day lunch
with Grandma & Grandpa Haydon and the rest of the Douglas clan.
Playing in the rocks
Mya Liz!!

My angels!!
Rocks are fun! Glad they had something to
entertain the kids while waiting!
Playing with grandma Haydon at lunch.
Jennah & Mya
Happy Mothers Day aunt Pam!!
Jessica and Mya
Jennah & Cole playing.
too Cute!

No comments: