Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Busy Weekend!!!

Scott and Kathy and the kids were home this weekend for a visit. We spent the weekend hanging out and Yes we celebrated Christmas once AGAIN!!! Christmas just keeps going for us. This first post is just pictures from Friday night.
Mya with her Uncle Scott.
Ben was thinking about letting Maggie out (mom's dog)
Scott's new podium. Dad and Uncle Les did a beautiful job!
This was Scott's Christmas present.
I am sure he will have the best podium in school.
Um... I need end tables? and my birthday is coming up : )
I think it will be perfect!
Aunt Kathy you crack me up!
Aunt Kathy wanted to be like Mya... Love the piggy's!
I think they look alike!
Spider-Man... I mean Cole, Luke & Mya
Hear no evil, See no evil, speak no evil.
I just love Mya's hands on her knees.
You can sit by me... I won't bite...
but I might give you a great big kiss!
Wrestling with Uncle Scott.

Cole, Mya & Luke played a fun game of football with grandpa. I have a video that cracks me up. I will put it in the next post.
The Huddle
I think Mya is finding out the next play (she looks so goofy)
I got it!
Good catch Luke!
Yeah Cole!



No comments: