Friday, August 24, 2007

BABY UPDATE

We went to the Dr. this past Wednesday and everything looks good we are still hanging in there trying to keep her in for a little while longer to be certain that she is ready to be here. The Dr. officially Scheduled a day and time for baby Girl Douglas to grace us with her presence the date is set for Thursday August 30th at 7:30am. So unless she decides she to come early we can expect she will be here for sure next week.

Baby Girl Douglas room is officially complete her daddy surprised me a few weeks ago while I was out having a surprise shower with my best girlfriends, he painted the room and arranged it I was so surprised with the whole day I love the room and enjoyed spending the afternoon with the girls! The wall hangings are up sheets on the bed now all we need it our baby & maybe a name!!! We are anxiously awaiting her arrival!! Let you know when she gets here.

Baby Girl Douglas Room


No comments: