Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby update

Well as many of you know Baby Girl Douglas is very impatient. Last Monday I started having contractions and the Dr. sent me to the hospital where I stayed until Thursday so they could stop the labor. On Tuesday last week the Dr. did an amnio and we found that here lungs are not mature so she has to wait just a little while longer until she is strong enough. I received 2 shots of steroids just in case baby girl just won't wait to grace us with her presence.The Dr. says if she comes before it is time the steroids will help her tremendously. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and I go to the Dr. Hopefully he will take me off the medicine to stop the contractions and let me do a little more activity. I have had to take it easy since I came home on Thursday and I am pretty bored, I know I am lucky I only had to take it easy for a couple of days there are many women that have to stay on bed rest for months and you all know me I would go CRAZY!! Anyway I am hoping that baby girl Douglas will soon grace us with her presence as long as she is ready. I know we all are ready and anxious to meet her. Thank everyone for there love and prayers and all the help last week Matt, Cole & I appreciate everything and could not have made it through last week with out all of you.

We will keep you all posted!!!

No comments: