Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fresh Paint for Valentines Day!

For Valentines day this year Matt & I decided to spend quality time together and paint! Yep I said paint!!! We first bought paint that I absolutely loved and could not be without until I remembered that the color I loved was the same color I loved and had to have for my bathroom. We thought about keeping it but after a little test I decided that it was not really what I was wanting. Matt then made a second trip to Lowes for a different color. It is called Brick Dust. I think it looks great. Here are the before and after pictures I love it!
Dinning room before
The kitchen before (notice the test color)
Dining room After
more dinning room
Kitchen after
Here is a better picture to see the color
The back we painted a tan color
called Wild Hawk
Entryway.
Close up of the entryway.

What ya think?
I think this weekend we are going to paint the living room!

No comments: