Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies

Many of you know I am not a cook but I do like to bake. Well not everything, but I do like to bake cookies. A couple of weekends ago Matt & I and the kids baked some cookies for a Christmas party with our friends. I cheated and used a Pillsbury sugar cookies sheets to make some yummy cookies that we could cut out and decorate. Mya & Cole were able to help they cut the cookies out. (Don't worry we washed their hands first.) Mya acted like she knew just what to do and Cole he is an old pro he could be the next Emril!! We also made Chocolate chip & monster cookies (YUMMY)!
Doesn't it look like she knows just what to do?
Cole roles out the dough like a pro!
How can you bake cookies & not taste the batter?
I think she is eating some of the sugar cookie dough.
Here are some of the sugar cookies we made.

No comments: