Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rub dub bath in the Kitchen Sink?


Mya is a big girl now and has officially out grown the baby bathtub. She gets to take baths in the big tub now. Not tonight.... she gets to take a bath in the sink. Why you ask?????? Well lets see... the bathroom is a little um how do you say... flooded. Yep flooded!!! So you know those fun commercials that show the kids using "big kid wipes"? The moms happy the kid can wipe his butt himself!!! Well I bought some of them for Cole. As it turns out you only need one wipe not a whole package. If you have not figured it out by now these wonderful wipes caused my bathroom to flood. Too make a long story short. I had a lot of water and a big mess to clean up. There was so much water that is seeped through the floor to the basement and made a huge mess down there too. Good news insurance came out took a look and now I am getting a new bathroom and new ceiling tiles in the basement and Matt is getting his pool table re felted!

The water damage that you can see on the carpet.

The guys that came to clean and dry
out the water had to take out the carpet.

This is the Dehumidifier that is sitting in my hallway
helping to dry out the water I think it
looks good in my hall. What do you think?
It is very noisy here with all the equipment running.

No comments: